AILET Admit Card
All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is the second most sought after law entrance exam taken by law aspirants that may fulfill your dream of becoming a lawyer.
Every year nearly fifteen thousand aspirants appear in AILET, which is the first step towards securing the coveted seat at NLU Delhi. As the total number of aspirants is growing, competition for the coveted seat is also on increase with same pace.
All India Law Entrance Test is the second most sought after law entrance exam in India appeared by nearly fifteen thousand aspirants every year.
The law admission test is conducted by National Law University Delhi.
NLU Delhi is the only National Law University among 16 NLUs to conduct its own exam for admissions to undergraduate as well as post graduate law programmes and is not a part of CLAT Committee.
AILET Admit Card
NLU Delhi issued admit card of AILET 2017 on April 22 in online mode. Candidates could download AILET 2017 admit card by entering application number and date of birth. AILET admit card was hall ticket to appear in the NLU Delhi regulated law entrance test.
AILET 2017 hall ticket (admit card) mentioned exam and candidature details. Candidates were also required to bring a valid identity proof along with their AILET 2017 admit cards at the exam centres.
AILET 2017 admit cards needed to be downloaded within their availability window, else no admit card was re-issued after the time-frame. Applicants also needed to ensure correctness of AILET 2017 admit card details, before appearing for the law entrance test.
Important Dates related to AILET Admit Card 2017
|Last date of application||April 15, 2017|
|Admit Card released on||April 22, 2017|
|AILET 2017 exam date||May 7, 2017|
|Result||May 18, 2017|
How to download AILET admit card 2017?
- Click on the official link of AILET 2017 admit card
- Enter your login credentials including Applicant’s Name/ Application Number/ E-Mail id and Password/ Date of Birth
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Check the details of AILET 2017 admit card
- Ensure correctness of the details
- Download and print a copy of the admit card (hall ticket) of AILET 2017
- Save a copy of the AILET admit card for future correspondences
AILET admit card 2017 details
The admit card (hall ticket) of AILET 2017 mentioned the following details of exam and candidature–
- Name – Name of the applicant.
- Registration Number – Application number of AILET 2017 as filled by the applicant.
- Roll Number – Roll number of the applicant for the law entrance test.
- Date of Birth – It is birth date and year of the applicant.
- Programme applied for – It is the programme for which applications were made – BA LLB/ LLM.
- Exam Date – Date on which AILET 2017 was be held.
- Reporting time – Time by which candidate needed to report at the exam centre.
- Exam Timing – Time by which the exam began.
- Duration of test – Time Duration for which the test was held.
- Exam Venue – Complete address of the test centre which was allotted to the candidate, as per his/ her choice of city.
AILET Admit Card 2017 Important points
- AILET admit card 2017 was available in online mode only.
- The admit cards could be downloaded through registered login accounts only.
- Candidates were required to carry the downloaded AILET 2017 admit card at the examination centre on the scheduled date.
- The candidates applied under Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category also needed to bring copy of disability certificate issued by the competent authority, at the exam centre on the day of exam for availing scribe facility/extra time.
- In case, the candidate’s picture or face was not clearly visible on the admit card of AILET 2017, the NLU debarred the candidate from appearing in the law entrance test.
- Candidates failing to bring the AILET e-admit card on the exam centre were debarred from taking the test.
- Aspirants needed to ensure that the details in e-admit card of AILET 2017 were correct and true to their knowledge.
- In case of any mistake printed in AILET 2017 e-admit card, candidates were required to get it rectified by connecting to officials, before the exam date.
- Applicants were also advised to keep their respective AILET 2017 admit cards safe unless the admission process was complete.
NLU Delhi conducted AILET 2017 on the scheduled date where an offline question booklet will have a total of 150 questions of one mark each and no negative marking. Check here for AILET 2017 exam pattern.
Error or Discrepancy in AILET Admit Card
The candidates should check all the details in the admit card. If there is any error in the published details then the candidates should contact NLU as soon as possible. The conducting authority can be contacted at:
- Phone Number: 0120-4160880 / 0120-4160881
- E-mail Address: email@example.com
Significance of the Hall Ticket / Admit Card
Candidate must carry the issued AILET 2017 admit card to the concerned Test Centre with valid Photo ID proof on the day of examination. The concerned Centre Superintendant, after verifying the identity from the Attendance Sheet available at the Centre, will allow the candidate(s) to appear in the AILET 2017.
About AILET and Structure of the Paper
|Total marks||150 marks|
|Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|General Knowledge||35 marks|
|Legal aptitude||35 marks|
|Elementary mathematics||10 marks|
Admission to B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes will be through AILET to be conducted at Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar), Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, and Varanasi on May 7, 2017 (Sunday).
Frequently Asked Questions for AILET Admit Card 2017
Question: I am not able to log in as I forgot my password for AILET account and am thus unable to download my admit card. What can I do?
Answer: Candidates who forgot password can request for their username or password details as mentioned below-
- Click on the link of AILET 2017 Admit Card
- Click on ‘Yes, Help me to log in’ to obtain Username or Password for AILET registered account
- Candidates will be directed to a new window, where they need to enter their registered e-mail id to obtain their password or username
Question: I am not able to download my admit card from my registered account. What should I do?
Answer: Candidates can contact AILET 2017 help desk in case of any discrepancy related to admit card. Candidates can write an email or call on help line numbers as mentioned below –
AILET Help Desk
Helpline numbers – 0120-4160880 /0120-4160881
Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Question: The details on my admit card are not correct as filled in the application form. What should I do?
Answer: Candidates can send a mail on e-mail address of admission help desk mentioning name, application number, fee receipt and a copy of application form and issued admit card. The exam conducting body may issue a duplicate admit card with correct details.
Question: What documents do I need to carry along with my admit card while appearing for examination?
Answer: Candidates need to carry their valid admit card in original and a copy. Besides, Persons with Disability need to carry a copy of medical certificate/Disability certificate as issued by the concerned authority to avail facility of Scribe at the exam centre. Candidates are advised to carry a photo Id card and 2 photographs (as uploaded during application).