AILET Application Form
All India Law Entrance Test is the second most sought after law entrance exam in India appeared by nearly fifteen thousand aspirants every year.
The law admission test is conducted by National Law University Delhi. NLU Delhi is the only National Law University among 16 NLUs to conduct its own exam for admissions to undergraduate as well as post graduate law programmes and is not a part of CLAT Committee.
As many as 14000 candidates had registered for AILET 2014. NLU Delhi offers as many as 80 seats for its undergraduate law programme, of which 10 seats are reserved for foreign nationals.
AILET Application Form
National Law University Delhi (NLU-D) began AILET 2017 Application Form from January 3, 2017. Candidates needed to fill AILET 2017 application form, as they wished to pursue BA LLB and LLM programmes from the NLU.
The AILET online applications could be filled only after the aspirant registered for the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET). The law aspirants needed to provide a valid e-mail id and mobile number for AILET 2017 online registrations.
AILET 2017 application forms were available till April 15, thence the applicants needed to submit duly filled-in applications before the last date. No application form for AILET 2017 were entertained thereafter.
Earlier, the last date to fill AILET 2017 application form was April 7 which was further extended by eight days.
Important dates for AILET 2017 Applications
|AILET 2017 application form events||Important dates|
|Notification||October 26, 2016|
|Application begins||January 3, 2017|
|Application ends||April 15, 2017 (Earlier April 7, 2017)|
|Payment of AILET 2017 application begins||January 3, 2017|
|Payment of AILET 2017 application closes||April 15, 2017 (Earlier April 7, 2017)|
How to fill AILET Application form 2017?
- Click on the official link of AILET application form (as given below)
- Register online for AILET 2017 by providing a valid e-mail id and password
- Click on ‘Registration’ button and confirm the details once re-directed to ‘Application Locker’ page
- Choose college and click on ‘Click here to Apply’ link
- Select for choice of course ‘BA LLB’ or ‘LLM’ from the drop-down menu before clicking on ‘Apply Now’ button
- Fill the required fields of AILET 2017 application form
- Upload photograph and signature (in defined format and size)
- Preview the filled-in AILET 2017 application form
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ button
- Pay the application fee of requisite amount (mentioned above)
- Click on ‘Submit’ button after receiving confirmation message on computer screen and via registered mail id
- Take a print out of acknowledgement slip of successful submission of AILET 2017 application
Requirements at the time of filling AILET Application Form
- The candidates need a valid e-mail address
- A valid mobile number is needed
- Scanned Copy of Photograph ( in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format)
- The size of the Photo: Not more than 150 KB.
- Particulars of Photo: 75% of the photograph must cover the candidate’s face
- Size: Maximum 150 kb
- Format: .jpg, .gif or .bmp format.
- Candidates with incorrectly filled photographs are liable to be disqualified.
- Scanned copy of the full signature of the candidate.
- SC/ST/PWD: They need to provide the requisite certificate of proof during admission.
- Foreign Nationals: Need to submit a certificate of proof from the requisite authority.
AILET 2017 Application format and instructions
- Only online application forms for AILET 2017 were valid.
- No other mode of AILET application forms 2017 was entertained.
- Applicants needed to obtain a registration id or generate registration number and password for filling AILET 2017 application form.
- NLU Delhi advised all aspirants to read AILET 2017 eligibility criteria before filling in the applications; else the candidature may get cancelled at later stages of admission process.
- The application form for AILET 2017 was considered complete after the candidate had successfully paid fees for the same.
- The application fee of AILET 2017 could be remitted in any of the available payment modes.
- Before paying the application fee, it’s mandatory to preview the filled in applications and make/ edit the necessary changes (application form modification) as no part of the AILET 2017 application form could be edited or modified once the fees was paid.
- AILET applications needed to be submitted before the last date, else it was to be rejected.
AILET Application fees 2017
|Category||Fees (in INR)|
|BPL (SC/ST category)||Free|
The application fee for AILET 2017 could be paid in any of the modes – online or offline by using cash deposit at post offices or via credit card/ debit card/ net banking payment options, respectively.
Instructions to pay Application fee
Available payment Methods
- Online Payment Gateway – supports payments from Credit Cards/Debit Cards and Net banking
Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking Mode
- On the next page give your card details like card no. , and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
- If mode of payment is Netbanking,you will be forwarded to the respective bank’s site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
- After that click proceed .
After payment has been received, you will receive confirmation through mail after which student will view & print acknowledgment slip in the from their e-mail or from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted area.
In case you do not get acknowledgment slip within 72 hours, pls contact admission helpdesk at
0120-4160880, 0120-4160881 Or you can mail us email@example.com